Veterans, both men and women, face many challenges and issues while transitioning back into civilian life. Unfortunately, many Veterans struggle with identity issues, financial problems, housing accessibility, cognitive disorders and impacts from PTSD. All of these factors can lead to suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts by those who have served.
- FOAR FROM HOME is using our platform and community to raise awareness and make an impact on these veteran PTSD and suicide statistics. We have identified two North Florida organizations who are making a discernible impact in these areas.
- FOAR FROM HOME has funded a mega kennel at K9’s For Warriors . It will be built in 2022 and will be named COURAGEOUS. Each incremental $28,000 that we raise will sponsor a dog in their life saving program.
- FOAR FROM HOME has donated $50,000 to Cross The Line Foundation, to start a Vocational or College Endowment to assist Veterans and their families during job, career or life transitions.
- FOAR FROM HOME is bringing awareness to the work and mission of The Fire Watch, Florida’s fight to end veteran suicide. They are uniting War Fighters and allies to swiftly activate local assets, stand watch, and build a life-saving network.
- FOAR FROM HOME is changing the life of Veterans today, not tomorrow.
$0We reached our previous goal. Now we are striving to fill the kennel with dogs and become the top fundraising team in Atlantic Campaigns history.
Let's Keep Going!
We have extended the goal once again to $1,400,000. Each $28,000 increment sponsors a dog to help a veteran in need.
Reaching our goal will make the team the top fundraising team in the Atlantic Campaigns history.
Bronze Shark Sponsor - $5,000 Plus
- Cogburn Bros.
- Nigel & Tamera Ellacott